How to connect to a club as an athlete?
NB! Athletes can't sign up themselves. The account has to be set up by the club managers first. When this is done, do the following:
A) If you are a member of a youth or amateur club, follow these steps:
- Download the Sportlyzer Player App from the buttons below or by going to Play Store / App Store.
- Enter your personal email address to the app (the email you have given to your club).
- Sportlyzer will send you an email.
- Open this email on your phone (from your phone's email app or by logging in through the mobile browser).
- Click on the link to verify your email and the Player App will be ready to use.
B) If you are a professional or competitive endurance athlete, follow these steps:
- Ask your club to send you full access to your diary.
- You will receive an email with all instructions on how to set up your account.