The mobile Parent App works as a communication tool between the parent and the club. With the app, parents will get a full overview of their kids’ training without having to contact the coach each time.
Parents use the Parent App to:
- receive their kids’ training schedules and all updates on their phone
- let the coach know if their kids will be participating in the session or not
- get a continuous overview of their kids’ attendance records
- organize carpooling with other parents (they can see who else has RSVP’d)
- call or email the coaches (all contacts are always updated in the app)
- update their own or their kids’ contact, medical or other information whenever necessary
NB! The Parent App only works if the parents' email addresses are added to the club's database on Sportlyzer
If you need help with setting up the Parent App, go to our Help Center.